Retirees have many questions:
- How do I draw from my retirement accounts?
- How much is too much to withdraw every month?
- Which pension plan option is right for me?
- How much should I have in stocks and how much in bonds?
- What taxes are due on my withdrawals?
- Will the money last the rest of my life?
- How do I leave what's left to my children when I am gone?
Entering retirement can be a very stressful event. While, hopefully, you retire only once, we have helped numerous clients retire. We've been there before, and we can help you sort through the various issues involved.
Also, consider this:
- Who will change my light bulbs?
- How will I get an ice cream cone?
- Who will I have lunch with?
Retirement is far more than just money; it's also a change in habits, relationships, and abilities.
Maybe you are already retired, but a little uncomfortable with how your money is invested. Or maybe you would like to receive another check every month that is not affected by the stock market or changes in interest rates (such as your social security or pension plan checks). Contact us today to start the conversation.