Our clients see value in working with a professional who seeks to form a long-term relationship. We work with you to understand your fears and goals, identify priorities, review possible solutions, implement agreed-upon options, and monitor our plans for warranted adjustments. Clients generally have a minimum of $500,000 to place under our investment stewardship, or they have insurance protection (life, disability, or long-term nursing care) needs to address.
The five most important issues usually addressed are:
1. Having enough money to last the rest of your life.
2. Design and implement investment portfolios that match your risk tolerance.
3. Provide money at death, during disability, or when long-term care is needed.
4. Plan for a smooth transfer of assets to the next generation.
5. Minimize taxes in accordance with IRS regulations.